Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rodrick??

cop

positivitypilled
Established
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
907
Online time
2d 8m
Reputation
1,408
Location
Hungary
People always tell me i look like rodrick or tony from skins, are these good things? I think high appeal but ltn
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


People always tell me i look like rodrick or tony from skins, are these good things? I think high appeal but ltn

Rodrick? I guess so. People make edits of him. I know one girl who was absolutely going crazy over rodrick and would date anyone that looked like him from the movie.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Rodrick? I guess so. People make edits of him. I know one girl who was absolutely going crazy over rodrick and would date anyone that looked like him from the movie.
They claim im attractive so ill take it ig
 
Just get off com
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​



Yeah, these forums are not going to make it any better, but yeah if you want to, try to increase your frame.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Yeah, these forums are not going to make it any better, but yeah if you want to, try to increase your frame.
So far forums been good im on org n is n the reddit n discord
 
Just jestermaxx
 
Just jestermaxx
IMG_5011.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top