Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rooster is a tsundere

Deleted Member 85645

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
5,759
Solutions
1
Reputation
15,229
Onii Chan you know we can share !! we don’t have to fight!!! You take the back I take the front but you’re such a greedy greedy boy 😡😡 explains why ur parents r siblings… being territorial rlly runs hard within the family but its ok I’ll get finished with pookie and you’ll get the left overs 🥵

@Rivers of Nihil soo feisty and intriguing 🥵

 
Ts is good for the lore, keep it up
 
Onii Chan you know we can share !! we don’t have to fight!!! You take the back I take the front but you’re such a greedy greedy boy 😡😡 explains why ur parents r siblings… being territorial rlly runs hard within the family but its ok I’ll get finished with pookie and you’ll get the left overs 🥵

@Rivers of Nihil soo feisty and intriguing 🥵


ogre react fuel
 
They're doing ts trolling shit to the wrong person. Little do they know I've been waiting for st like that for ages
this is most you’ve got attention despite ur parents being into incest 😳 even ur mommy and daddy didn’t wanna touch you so you in return bend ur ass for Tunisian PENIS
 
this is most you’ve got attention despite ur parents being into incest 😳 even ur mommy and daddy didn’t wanna touch you so you in return bend ur ass for Tunisian PENIS
🧿
 
Onii Chan you know we can share !! we don’t have to fight!!! You take the back I take the front but you’re such a greedy greedy boy 😡😡 explains why ur parents r siblings… being territorial rlly runs hard within the family but its ok I’ll get finished with pookie and you’ll get the left overs 🥵

@Rivers of Nihil soo feisty and intriguing 🥵


What the fuck n***a
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top