Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

ropefuel

Deleted Member 66953

lose yourself
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
3,211
Solutions
4
Online time
13d 6h
Reputation
11,933
i think i need to log off of everything because tell me why i post a side profile flick and the comments are all


"i used to have a perfect nose but now its big like yours we can twin!"

and

"lefort or reincarnate"

chat what. i refuse to believe that just because i was blessed with a bigass nose that it's just over for my appeal completely???
or maybe i actually do need surgery. unfortunately im broke <3
 
if this is tiktok and youre on the looksmaxxing side of it that's probably y ur getting all the retarded comments just try posting for a more normie audience
yeah this is true thank you swanneo I’m just so brain rotted that the only thing that I care about right now is improving my appearance everything I love has lost its value
 
yeah this is true thank you swanneo I’m just so brain rotted that the only thing that I care about right now is improving my appearance everything I love has lost its value
ur not lmtb and u always need 2 keep focus of other things that aren't just appearance ur mental is very important too!
 
ur not lmtb and u always need 2 keep focus of other things that aren't just appearance ur mental is very important too!
thank you it’s just difficult. My family constantly discusses my looks and only treats me like a human if I look decent so I’ve just been using that as an excuse to get depressed. I need some hobbies
 
thank you it’s just difficult. My family constantly discusses my looks and only treats me like a human if I look decent so I’ve just been using that as an excuse to get depressed. I need some hobbies
sorry about your family :(( it's really important to try to disengage yourself from their opinions as you grow and gain your own self value <3
 
Cortisol spike everytime I see your user
IMG_8146.gif
 
thank you it’s just difficult. My family constantly discusses my looks and only treats me like a human if I look decent so I’ve just been using that as an excuse to get depressed. I need some hobbies
i can relate
 
sorry about your family :(( it's really important to try to disengage yourself from their opinions as you grow and gain your own self value <3
This is a cycle that I hope my future kids never experience. At least I can learn from their mistakes. Thank you dearly for helping me, and if you have any self care or mental thingies that you like using I’d love to take any suggestions
 
oh pretty bird, i was admiring your beauty today

you are so naturally gorgeous
babygirl I’m not even kidding every time I look at you my breath catches a little extra and I get nervous. I can’t believe that someone as pretty and kind as you would be thinking that about me at all 😭
 
I get u
Ppl in forum aren't truly neutral when rating
Ask Tony for one and only trust his verdict
Actually I don’t even know if Tony knows what I look like. I’ll take some recent pics and ask that gorgeous baguette for a rate
 
People on TikTok aren’t real. They’ve seen so many better looking people than them that the only way to get back at the videos making them insecure, it to point out every single tiny flaw.

Miserable people doing miserable shit. It’s nothing new

Don’t take it to heart, remember, the people who say that shit are normally ugly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top