Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious @rottenarlo exposed gtfih

Penalizer69

from that moment, only she would exist
Reputable ★★★
Joined
May 15, 2025
Messages
40,401
Solutions
29
Online time
1mo 22d
Reputation
157,017
Screenshot_20250818_035215_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
EVEN SURGERY CANNOT CHANGE YOUR GENETICS; IT ONLY CHANGES WHAT YOU HAVE. GENETICS DETERMINE HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR MIND, YOUR BEAUTY—IN SHORT, GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING. WHATEVER YOU ARE EXPERIENCING TODAY IS DETERMINED BY YOUR GENETICS; YOU ARE LIVING THE GENETICS YOU WERE GIVEN. WE DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE BORN OR CHOOSE OUR GENETICS; THE PEOPLE WHO RULE US CHOSE THEM. WE ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE EXPERIMENT. NONE OF THIS IS REAL; IT IS AN EXPERIMENT. THE BEAUTIFUL, THE UGLY, THE RICH, THE POOR—IT IS ALL A GAME, ALL FAKE. WE WILL ONLY SEE THE TRUTH WHEN WE DIE.
 
EVEN SURGERY CANNOT CHANGE YOUR GENETICS; IT ONLY CHANGES WHAT YOU HAVE. GENETICS DETERMINE HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR MIND, YOUR BEAUTY—IN SHORT, GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING. WHATEVER YOU ARE EXPERIENCING TODAY IS DETERMINED BY YOUR GENETICS; YOU ARE LIVING THE GENETICS YOU WERE GIVEN. WE DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE BORN OR CHOOSE OUR GENETICS; THE PEOPLE WHO RULE US CHOSE THEM. WE ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE EXPERIMENT. NONE OF THIS IS REAL; IT IS AN EXPERIMENT. THE BEAUTIFUL, THE UGLY, THE RICH, THE POOR—IT IS ALL A GAME, ALL FAKE. WE WILL ONLY SEE THE TRUTH WHEN WE DIE.
Good point
 
top 5 jesters rn
Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy
Class in session when I talk, they listen
But you know how it goes, real n*****s pay attention
Ain't talkin' money, we speakin' a different language
The hating n*****s gon' need a translator
Lets go
They move too slow, when I think too quick
That's why I flash like Gordon
I'm light years ahead of you n*****s
That's why I forgot more than you've ever learned
It's my spot now, you better wait your turn
And that yayo shit, that's irrelevant
You can't hide the fact that I'm intelligent
Street smart, with a little book sense
A young n***a with a lot of common sense
They say I'm shallow, but I think so deep (how deep?)
Deep as the abyss
So when you get a minute, take a look at my wrist
What's up?
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Rock ice, yeah, n***a live life
Can't explain the feeling when I'm riding in the Chevy (damn)
I'm on top of the world
Just gives me the chills, yeah them big ol' wheels
A thousandaire with the dreams of mills
Spend grands at the mall, yeah, just for thrills
Shit, I get it right back, n***a, that's for real
It's all in the game, free throws and fouls
Half a mill in the basement, goddamn I'm flagrant
I want it all, no matter the cost
Fuck the consequences, ain't nothing to a boss
Made a lot out of a little, something out of nothing
I'm so proud of me
Put the streets on top, where they supposed to be
The sky is the limit, that's what Jesus said
And the limit is the sky
Let's slice that pie
What's up?
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Hypnotize, you are hypnotized
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
Now I command you n*****s to get money (hey)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top