Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL sacrifice my life for a free surgery ?

if u join the us air force they give u one free cosmetic surgery

is it worth risking my life to fight for this f*g country to ascend ?
Lol, are the really offering that? I'll bet it's not whatever you want to get. Your recruiter will lie through their teeth and promise you the world.

I was in the Air Force for 9 months before getting kicked out. Military is really no place for girls. It will fuck your head up no doubt. It's like a weird little world within this world.

Not being biased in any way but every female I ever met in the Air Force, Navy, and Marines (I served on a Navy base with 4000 Sailors and 4000 Marines along with 200 other Airmen) was a severe headcase to begin with. Girls with all kinds of mental problems that are able to function on the surface. Those will be your peers for at least the next 4 years. I've always told other dudes looking to go into the military to NEVER date or marry a non civilian. Military girls are really really really f*cked up.

I've spent a decade in the 3rd and developing world, as well as a year and a half in Detroit, but the ugliest things I ever saw was when I was in the military.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, are the really offering that? I'll bet it's not whatever you want to get. Your recruiter will lie through their teeth and promise you the world.

I was in the Air Force for 9 months before getting kicked out. Military is really no place for girls. It will fuck your head up no doubt. It's like a weird little world within this world.

Not being biased in any way but every female I ever met in the Air Force, Navy, and Marines (I served on a Navy base with 4000 Sailors and 4000 Marines along with 200 other Airmen) was a severe headcase to begin with. Girls with all kinds of mental problems that are able to function on the surface. Those will be your peers for at least the next 4 years. I've always told other dudes looking to go into the military to NEVER date or marry a non civilian. Military girls are really really really f*cked up.

I've spent a decade in the 3rd and developing world, as well as a year and a half in Detroit, but the ugliest things I ever saw was when I was in the military.
very interesting james

is there a way to leave the military before the 4 years are up besides being discharged

very interesting james

is there a way to leave the military before the 4 years are up besides being discharged
You mean without being dishonorably discharged? Yeah, I was discharged under honorable conditions for "failure to adapt". Because I was in training status, (at tech school learning the trade) and not quite yet active duty, I was just pretty much kicked out without repercussions. Basically I just didn't follow the rules and corrupted a lot of fellow airmen in the dorms.

You might have to wait till you're active duty to get the surgery, and maybe not. Look into it. I did know a guy that had destroyed his teeth with meth before joining who managed to get them all completely fixed whilst still in training status.

Anyways if you're in active duty you've only got two options. Medical or hardship discharge. Medical isn't really going to work after basic training unless you get injured really badly or develop epilepsy of something. And the only guy I ever saw who got a hardship discharge was someone who's mom was dying of cancer or something and he was desperately needed back with his family to take care of younger siblings.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You mean without being dishonorably discharged? Yeah, I was discharged under honorable conditions for "failure to adapt". Because I was in training status, (at tech school learning the trade) and not quite yet active duty, I was just pretty much kicked out without repercussions. Basically I just didn't follow the rules and corrupted a lot of fellow airmen in the dorms.

You might have to wait till you're active duty to get the surgery, and maybe not. Look into it. I did know a guy that had destroyed his teeth with meth before joining who managed to get them all completely fixed whilst still in training status.

Anyways if you're in active duty you've only got two options. Medical or hardship discharge. Medical isn't really going to work after basic training unless you get injured really badly or develop epilepsy of something. And the only guy I ever saw who got a hardship discharge was someone whose mom was dying of cancer or something and he was desperately needed back with his family to take care of younger siblings.
it’s nice to hear someone who’s had a personal experience ty for this

"Commie" and "softmax surgery"  yeah we have a r****d here
Cheap surgery with almost no complications and problems with recovery. It’s literally done by normies 😂

Actual hardmaxes are stuff like Bimax/Trimax/Lefort/OBO. Maybe rare implants like periorbitals count too

Rhino, cantho, jaw implants, hair transplant, breast/penis enlargement - all that is just advanced softmaxes

Cheap surgery with almost no complications and problems with recovery. It’s literally done by normies 😂

Actual hardmaxes are stuff like Bimax/Trimax/Lefort/OBO. Maybe rare implants like periorbitals count too

Rhino, cantho, jaw implants, hair transplant, breast/penis enlargement - all that is just advanced softmaxes
Penis enlargement is hardcore because that shit could go very wrong imo, agree with the rest though

Penis enlargement is hardcore because that shit could go very wrong imo, agree with the rest though
There are complications, but mostly only if you don’t follow the post-surgery guidelines

It’s cheap and done by normies, so I counted that in. But yea, others are softer kind of surgeries