Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Safety measures I'm taking for asin

quepasta

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
First off, it has been a pain to get to this point because I had to slave to buy a visa gift card, then find a source, then figure out a plan to camp my mailbox so I don't get caught, all for the aromasin to be out of stock the day I was ready to order it. I'm ordering from brainlabz.

I am going to get a blood test with my doctor appointment coming up, test all the standard hormones and blood levels

I will take fish oil for joint health, ashwaganda and nootropics for brain fog, and L arginine for GH release

I'll also get on T4 + zinc and selenium and eventually HGH

I didn't really experience brain fog, plus what nootropics are you taking anyways im curious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't really experience brain fog, plus what nootropics are you taking anyways im curious
I am not taking any currently, I just saw a thread on .org about it

what dosage were you taking? also, the pharma aromasin on brainlabz has been out of stock for the past week. I just ordered their brand of it, do you think it’s still ok or less potent?

I am not taking any currently, I just saw a thread on .org about it

what dosage were you taking? also, the pharma aromasin on brainlabz has been out of stock for the past week. I just ordered their brand of it, do you think it’s still ok or less potent?
12.5 , Also Idk about brainlabz i get mine from otc because i can use cashapp.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
better thn steroid treatment that is expansive and fucks your natural t production forever
yeah, I’m planning on doing HGH but prolly not test until i’m an oldcel

for now I am trying to get my natural T as high as possible and see how well it works by getting tested, if it doesn’t work i’ll swallow the TRT pill but if I can get high natural T then I’m good

Back