- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,240
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,593
why do u only wow and aww
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Know whatthose who know
I got a gold from them once and I think that may have been my peak
what do I not know bruh
Forum's lorewhat do I not know bruh
what lore tell me logicmaxxer why is this important to thisForum's lore
Ur kinda cute even if you r***d me before@salchipapa why aww
once? patheticI got a gold from them once and I think that may have been my peak
I did not have any advances with you except for calling you dumbUr kinda cute even if you r***d me before
I did not have any advances with you except for calling you dumb
Context matters, I was asking you if you are a woman or something else cuz u talked weirdly
Who tf asks that thoContext matters, I was asking you if you are a woman or something else cuz u talked weirdly
Who tf asks that tho View attachment 144432
It wasn't me thoView attachment 144444View attachment 144445View attachment 144446
View attachment 144447
Cuz u made me call u dumb and blushed from it, I had a suspicion
you NEED to get BACK ON LYRICA
Xqc gif is vaulted till I make more money bruh I only got £200 and I’m spending that on GH and then I need like £400 for holidayyou NEED to get BACK ON LYRICA