Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

scene/emo hair

Chainzsw

Sympathy's not for girls with cut up thighs
given im scene would either hair look good on me without the color ? im getting my hair cut tommorow, i might take some suggestions for "normal" hair if i actually like it

1725227097102.png
1725227361072.png

Yeah it's great , although you want be seen as Neurotypical at all

Just go on Pinterest and type in 'girl hairstyle' or something similar. You can include your facial traits or desired style in the search bar. You can try something mainstream like a wolfcut or a mod, though they need a lot of styling and care. Also, unrelated, but do get eyelash curlers, I think they will ascend you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just go on Pinterest and type in 'girl hairstyle' or something similar. You can include your facial traits or desired style in the search bar. You can try something mainstream like a wolfcut or a mod, though they need a lot of styling and care. Also, unrelated, but do get eyelash curlers, I think they will ascend you.
im probably gonna when i get more makeup and all the mainstream hairstyles are meh