- Joined
- Mar 14, 2025
- Messages
- 10,894
- Online time
- 17d 14h
- Reputation
- 15,642
- Location
- a tub full of gemstones and gold
- Guild
- Ingen
Like the fucking Devil finding ways to reach you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Because the computer teacher is a miserable mfern***a why did the workload go up instead of down
n***a I HATE ALL MY CLASSES WHY DO I HAVE LIKE 5 BIG ASS PROJects dueBecause the computer teacher is a miserable mfer
LIKE DONT THEY GET TIRED OF GRADING CHATGPTn***a I HATE ALL MY CLASSES WHY DO I HAVE LIKE 5 BIG ASS PROJects due
Using gpt on ts project i started today when i was supposed to start 2 months agoLIKE DONT THEY GET TIRED OF GRADING CHATGPT
Makes more money than ur parents with minimal effort btwBecause the computer teacher is a miserable mfer
thats what im saying yon***a why did the workload go up instead of down