Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Scratch what I said yesterday

I actually like my job

I helped this old lady and she so genuinely thanked me. Made me feel all fuzzy inside.
jobs are fun because people sometimes compliment you or say you did well its so nice :peepoLove:
It’s law:Never get a job that pays a lot but you hate,get a job that pays no matter how low but you’ll at least enjoy it.
 
I want to become a butcher,deadass. Literally no one can beat me in chopping meat. (Fuck that sounds off)
zero cortisol job tbh
 
zero cortisol job tbh
It’s always the mothers,the fathers or parents in general who think you’re destined to become a lawyer or something like that. The thing you do daily dosen’t make one superior over a other,a doctor saves lives,so does a butcher by preparing food for others.
 
It’s always the mothers,the fathers or parents in general who think you’re destined to become a lawyer or something like that. The thing you do daily dosen’t make one superior over a other,a doctor saves lives,so does a butcher by preparing food for others.
i always thought this tbh

people think having a better job or whatever makes you superior but it just makes you a better slave 🤔

"heh yes im cool i put my body through dangerous amounts of stress typing bullshit in front of a screen for 17 hours a day im litterslly better than u 😎😎😎"
 
I actually like my job

I helped this old lady and she so genuinely thanked me. Made me feel all fuzzy inside.
Some jobs are genuinely nice when you got nice customers, when I worked in a supermarket the job itself sucked ass but the old people were always so cute and thankful when you helped them made the job always way better
 
Lmao I said this an hour ago now I’m hiding in the toilets (I’m supposed to be supervisor btw 💀)

3E350FC7-1395-41A4-B55E-9D98DC461FD1.jpeg
 
It’s law:Never get a job that pays a lot but you hate,get a job that pays no matter how low but you’ll at least enjoy it.
Money is money. I'd rather get paid more
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top