Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Seems like bass finally got cosmetics for skin/fat +implants or bone grafting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
looks like filler
at least he wont fraud anymore
This is random but In your opinion, would/could jaw surgery make me uncanny or worse than how i look now?

This is random but In your opinion, would/could jaw surgery make me uncanny or worse than how i look now?
Perhaps

Honestly the truth is harmony > everything

If your features don’t work with a strong jaw then it can look unnatural, but that’s rare so you’re probably fine

Perhaps

Honestly the truth is harmony > everything

If your features don’t work with a strong jaw then it can look unnatural, but that’s rare so you’re probably fine
Just remember tho that an overly wide jaw can itself look uncanny if you don’t have a long enough face and big enough chin

Just remember tho that an overly wide jaw can itself look uncanny if you don’t have a long enough face and big enough chin
Atesh Sali have a wide jaw but a thin chin and he looks good. You mean recessed chin?

Atesh Sali have a wide jaw but a thin chin and he looks good. You mean recessed chin?
Having a thinner chin is fine, I’m talking more about the length of the chin

Timothée Chalamet has a rather thin chin and still looks good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He frauds he doesn't look like he looks ltn to htn actually
These are screenshots of an ig video on his story he does filterfraud but its unlikely he took the time to figure out a way to edit his face in a casual video

These are screenshots of an ig video on his story he does filterfraud but its unlikely he took the time to figure out a way to edit his face in a casual video
I saw unfrauded pics on his exposed .org thread

He is gay looking mtn