Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Self-improvement help

Farsavage100

I'm currently 180cm, and 68kg, my main issue is the dilemma of whether I should bulk or not.

1. My face is very chubby and ugly(This is an honest opinion from myself and other people, not trying to exaggerate it) and disproportionate to my body(which is somewhat skinny in the arms), and I'm curious on whether I should bulk or cut. My goals include running a sub 5-pace 6k(Current pace is about a low 5) as well as benching 2 plates by march(current bench is 165).
  2. I have no clue on whether to cut and lose my face fat first(and lose a bit of muscle) or bulk and just deal with the future insecurity.
  3. My chest is proportionately bigger than my arms, is there maybe a way to prioritize arm growth over chest?
  4. If I do cut, should I switch to calisthenics and build relative strength for a while?
    P.S it is extremely hard for me to track calories(Because I am from Korea)

I'm currently 180cm, and 68kg, my main issue is the dilemma of whether I should bulk or not.

1. My face is very chubby and ugly(This is an honest opinion from myself and other people, not trying to exaggerate it) and disproportionate to my body(which is somewhat skinny in the arms), and I'm curious on whether I should bulk or cut. My goals include running a sub 5-pace 6k(Current pace is about a low 5) as well as benching 2 plates by march(current bench is 165).
  2. I have no clue on whether to cut and lose my face fat first(and lose a bit of muscle) or bulk and just deal with the future insecurity.
  3. My chest is proportionately bigger than my arms, is there maybe a way to prioritize arm growth over chest?
  4. If I do cut, should I switch to calisthenics and build relative strength for a while?
1. Prioritize weight loss over weight gain, if you're unsure which to do then go for cutting if looksmaxxing is your goal.
2. Lose weight.
3. I see so many gym bros who train arms too much, a better chest is better than better arms IMO, start doing biceps after back and triceps after chest, or dedicate a day to just arms each week if the imbalance is that big if a deal.
4. There probably is no superior benefit in doing calisthenics over weights for cutting, you should already be doing some calisthenics in your weight training workouts, the main one being pullups/chinups.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
because all the foods are mixed together lol, there isn't an exact amount, and I'm not gonna spend half the meal putting every different type of food in a measuring cup to measure the specific calories, eyeballing it doesn't seem like a good idea either.

be healthy
maintenance
debloat
work on arms and do less chest
I tried debloating using ice water in the morning, don't rlly see much of a diff. Is there some secret method or like tea ingredient that might be useful?

Your bmi is 21 so I would say you are ready to bulk. Debloat for puffiness.
If you want to prioritize face instead of Physique yo should get your bmi a little lower before starting to bulk.
Btw it's most probably that you don't have that much fat in face but rather water retention since bmi is actually pretty good

Do not bulk

Your bmi is 21 so I would say you are ready to bulk. Debloat for puffiness.
If you want to prioritize face instead of Physique yo should get your bmi a little lower before starting to bulk.
Btw it's most probably that you don't have that much fat in face but rather water retention since bmi is actually pretty good
Any tips on debloat besides icing your water? I lowkey wish it was just water retention but its face fat, when I cut in gr 8 my face fat just didn't go down and I tried a lot of things to bring it down.

I tried debloating using ice water in the morning, don't rlly see much of a diff. Is there some secret method or like tea ingredient that might be useful?
cut out salt and processed foods, eat high potassium foods like spinach and banana