- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,733
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 88,103
- Location
- Mumbai, India
Something that always blew my mind is how foids like to ask questions they obviously want a lie to but still ask it
Like the famous “do I look fat in this?” Question she always wants to hear no btw and all her foid friends will say no and if some guy takes it literally they say he’s mean
Tbh I was gonna call foids low iq for this but maybe they mastered the power of getting a confidence boost from obvious lies and that’s something no man can do
Tbh if I ask someone something Ik they’re gonna gaslight me on I will obviously not feel any better
Like the famous “do I look fat in this?” Question she always wants to hear no btw and all her foid friends will say no and if some guy takes it literally they say he’s mean
Tbh I was gonna call foids low iq for this but maybe they mastered the power of getting a confidence boost from obvious lies and that’s something no man can do
Tbh if I ask someone something Ik they’re gonna gaslight me on I will obviously not feel any better