Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Shalom!

john

Languorous
Established Member
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

246.jpg

I am john of looksmaxxing.com.

I have been part of the PSL/blackpill community since July 2019.

Currently 18 years old. I am 186 cm tall, atm. Studying in university.

I'm a South-Asian Christian who resides in Australia.

The blackpill hit me hard, ngl. I've been rated 4/8 PSL frequently by PSL.

Speaking about looksmaxxing goals... I am looking forward to be a solid 4.5/8 PSL (high tier normie) at least.

My favorite color is green (especially a darker shade).
I'm a lover of western classical music. My favorite emoji/emoticon to use on this forum is this ogre/Shrek one :- :shreg: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Btw, I forgot something...

I'm proud to be a MILF lover :bloat:.

How'd you stumble upon this obscure piece of the Internet, man?

How's uni life?
Pretty balanced and relaxed compared to school. Much better. But I don't like the subjects I'm doing atm. So I will be changing them sometime.

Pretty balanced and relaxed compared to school. Much better. But I don't like the subjects I'm doing atm. So I will be changing them sometime.
What about in terms of social maxing ?

What about in terms of social maxing ?
Atm literally nothing I can do about it due to covid.
The virus made it impossible to be in uni and socialize.
I only have one class at campus and there's all reserved people. I even can't make friends online through the online classes, so yeah. Maybe after the virus, things will get much better. It was actually very normal and easy to find friends at the campus, before the lock-down, I would say.

Atm literally nothing I can do about it due to covid.
The virus made it impossible to be in uni and socialize.
I only have one class at campus and there's all reserved people. I even can't make friends online through the online classes, so yeah. Maybe after the virus, things will get much better. It was actually very normal and easy to find friends at the campus, before the lock-down, I would say.
Covid really f****d up everything, wat r u studying?

246.jpg

I am john of looksmaxxing.com.

Currently 18 years old. I am 186 cm tall, atm. Studying in university.

I'm a South-Asian Christian who resides in Australia.

The blackpill hit me hard, ngl. I've been rated 4/8 PSL frequently by PSL.

Speaking about looksmaxxing goals... I am looking forward to be a solid 4.5/8 PSL (high tier normie) at least.

My favorite color is green (especially a darker shade).
I'm a lover of western classical music. My favorite emoji/emoticon to use on this forum is this ogre/Shrek one :- :shreg: .

093b6b02-5389-4b7f-804b-d1f87eda9f2d.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Due to astrosky and 'le mewing' community.

What about yourself?
I just looked up "Incel forum" one day, stumbled upon Incels.net, then Looksmax.me, and the rest is history.

JFL I thought I'd see you here son. Oh boy, I can't wait for -100 IQ posts from a 2.5 PSL ethnic.

Back