Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Sharing My Progress

@AstroSky , you may loose your position as looksmax jesus in a decade.
Only if I stop improving myself and having my giga skincare stack end for some reason. Plan on introducing hgh and peptides in the mix. Mainly ghk-cu. Bp-157 and another one. They call it it the glow stack. Pretty much like a wolverine healing stack. Got tca raws coming to make almost a life time of medium -deep skin peels. Already on hifu/ cavation with radio frequency. Will be adding ru 58841. Mainly in raw form as a diy soultion. That's one of my main things I do now. I buy the raws from China and save a significant amount of money making my own medication. As for the tretinoin I have tretinoin powder coming and will be compounding a strong formulation. That mogs 0.1% that's for a later date though. Should last me decades.

Skincare and youth maintaining is about synergetic treatments that work together.

Extremely unlike anyone on .org truly understands these treatments like I do. Most have a superficial concept and just think slathering on tretinoin will cure elastic degradation and other layers of the skin. I personally am combing all the known and not well known major treatments to tackle it all at once.

It sounds like a lot of work but really it's pretty simple and doesn't take alot of my time.

Only if I stop improving myself and having my giga skincare stack end for some reason. Plan on introducing hgh and peptides in the mix. Mainly ghk-cu. Bp-157 and another one. They call it it the glow stack. Pretty much like a wolverine healing stack. Got tca raws coming to make almost a life time of medium -deep skin peels. Already on hifu/ cavation with radio frequency. Will be adding ru 58841. Mainly in raw form as a diy soultion. That's one of my main things I do now. I buy the raws from China and save a significant amount of money making my own medication. As for the tretinoin I have tretinoin powder coming and will be compounding a strong formulation. That mogs 0.1% that's for a later date though. Should last me decades.

Skincare and youth maintaining is about synergetic treatments that work together.

Extremely unlike anyone on .org truly understands these treatments like I do. Most have a superficial concept and just think slathering on tretinoin will cure elastic degradation and other layers of the skin. I personally am combing all the known and not well known major treatments to tackle it all at once.

It sounds like a lot of work but really it's pretty simple and doesn't take alot of my time.
Astrosky told Wilk to keep dreaming fr 😂

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wilk Off-Topic 5
Kirbymaxxing Looksmaxxing 4
d6rk.knight Looksmaxxing 93
Wilk Off-Topic 19