Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Shinbone lengthening experiment with open plates

osteochondromyxoma

more loans more bones
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
Guild
jbww
I'm trying to justify the principles of hueter- volkmanns law and banded sleeping.
1727305566068.png Iwill use a replica tibia and fibula, cut into the epiphysial plate regions and connect the plates as Rubber/Hydrogel and Adhesive Bonding. I use 115 lbs of force for banded sleeping, I can transfer this to when I weight the bones and a breakingpoint of the plates, I can conduct this research over a couple months of constant 24 hr force for one shinbone and 8 hr force for the other shin bones. I will update to seeif this is valid. Please give me some pointersfor this lab, maybe accounting for marrow or fluids inside the bone, etc.

@sigma @Clone @TonyTheLooksmaxxDR @fable

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm trying to justify the principles of hueter- volkmanns law and banded sleeping.
View attachment 43215 Iwill use a replica tibia and fibula, cut into the epiphysial plate regions and connect the plates as Rubber/Hydrogel and Adhesive Bonding. I use 115 lbs of force for banded sleeping, I can transfer this to when I weight the bones and a breakingpoint of the plates, I can conduct this research over a couple months of constant 24 hr force for one shinbone and 8 hr force for the other shin bones. I will update to seeif this is valid. Please give me some pointersfor this lab, maybe accounting for marrow or fluids inside the bone, etc.

I also may do some for torsional loading.

i tried banded sleeping on my stomach but i couldnt sleep
then on my back i would feel relaxed, but on the edge of sleeping for hours
then i stopped doing it cuz i started to mouth breathe (woke with dry lips and throat and yellow tongue)
so now im more used to back sleeping but im tryna reduce.
also i dont have enough heavy weights at home, i did research and watched videos but i dont have enough shit

so now im more used to back sleeping but im tryna reduce.
also i dont have enough heavy weights at home, i did research and watched videos but i dont have enough shit
I see, maybe if you're LDARing you can incorporate banded sleeping

View attachment 43215 Iwill use a replica tibia and fibula, cut into the epiphysial plate regions and connect the plates as Rubber/Hydrogel and Adhesive Bonding. I use 115 lbs of force for banded sleeping, I can transfer this to when I weight the bones and a breakingpoint of the plates, I can conduct this research over a couple months of constant 24 hr force for one shinbone and 8 hr force for the other shin bones. I will update to seeif this is valid. Please give me some pointersfor this lab, maybe accounting for marrow or fluids inside the bone, etc.

@Clone

I see, maybe if you're LDARing you can incorporate banded sleeping
i dont LDAR since i hardly use my phone. interesting idea.
but wouldnt you also need the hgh secretion waves from sleeping?

Is that resistance bands?
i dont have all the special equipment, i just wrap a weak cord to keep my feet together and then a stronger but not super strong cord around my legs. then i take dumbells and wrap the stronger cord around them. its weird. then a belt thing around my chest and armpits connected to my frame to keep me in place
am i doing it wrong?

i dont have all the special equipment, i just wrap a weak cord to keep my feet together and then a stronger but not super strong cord around my legs. then i take dumbells and wrap the stronger cord around them. its weird. then a belt thing around my chest and armpits connected to my frame to keep me in place
am i doing it wrong?
It probably contributes to uncomfortability, It can work without damaging ur nerves for maybe at max 3-4 hrs a day. For longevity I'd get resistance bands + the ankle brace supporter so you can rut it on the bottom sole.

It probably contributes to uncomfortability, It can work without damaging ur nerves for maybe at max 3-4 hrs a day. For longevity I'd get resistance bands + the ankle brace supporter so you can rut it on the bottom sole.
Do you need dumbells/exterior weights? How do the resistance bands work