Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Shoes

Tim

6,3 Incel
Staff
I need some new shoes, what are some that look good?

I need some new shoes, what are some that look good?
IMG_20240907_232229.jpgIMG_20240907_232239.jpg
⬆️

Any time I'm not at work all year round this is what I'm wearing. If the weather's cold I'm wearing em with a pair of socks.

Shoes are stupid. Anything with "support" makes your feet and ankles weak. I've hiked a 4k foot peak and walked 30 miles wearing only these. My feet never get tired or worn out.

View attachment 39478View attachment 39479
⬆️

Any time I'm not at work all year round this is what I'm wearing. If the weather's cold I'm wearing em with a pair of socks.

Shoes are stupid. Anything with "support" makes your feet and ankles weak. I've hiked a 4k foot peak and walked 30 miles wearing only these. My feet never get tired or worn out.
Natural walking.

Sexiest shoes for every day use im telling u bro. Just get reps if u dont have the money for the real ones

Screenshot_20240908_175726_Chrome.jpg