Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Short Hair ?

Deleted Member 295

Seek beauty in ugly times
Established Member
I've come to notice that short hair looks better on most men because it takes brings out your bone structure.
It looks especially better if you have a bracchisephalic/short and wide skull with a nice shape.
Apparently it wasn't only for hygiene our ancestors would cut boys' hair very short.

I've come to notice that short hair looks better on most men because it takes brings out your bone structure.
It looks especially better if you have a bracchisephalic/short and wide skull with a nice shape.
Apparently it wasn't only for hygiene our ancestors would cut boys' hair very short.
Yes I've noticed that too, but if you have bad skull shape or extremely prominent ears or nose, hair can be used as a cover or distraction.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are only two excuses for a long hair and beard

Either you're just ugly and covering your face with hair.

Or you are a caveman brought here with a time machine and don't know how to shave.

Long hair can be good when pulled off while clean shaven. I have really narrow temples, so medium/long hair helps hide it

It depend actually

it's true if you have a decent skull shape and good hairline. just having a tall forehead ruins your dream of pulling off short hair. let alone if you have an alien skull. tbh having short hair makes those flaws even more visible and distracts from one's bone structure

It looks better on mine since I have a narrow head. The haircut I went for today is called: side swept grew cut. Sides shouldn't be too short though

Yeah, lol it's funny. i look better without hair/full bald than with hair haha like a criminal

It looks better on mine since I have a narrow head. The haircut I went for today is called: side swept grew cut. Sides shouldn't be too short though
No one asked your for oppinon