Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious SHOULD I BUZZ OR GET MY USUAL SHIT HAIRCUT

RAJ GHRANDHICK

ALL HOPE LOST
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★
Guild
COUNCIL OF CHADS
I NEVER COMB MY HAIR IF I DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT SOMEWHERE IMPORTANT

LONG AND MEDIUM LENGTH HAIR(i don't grow hair longer than this)

1 month from past to yesterday pics(not in order the longer , the later its been clicked)
IMG_20240811_204026.jpgIMG_20240811_211859.jpg
IMG_20240811_203643.jpgIMG_20240811_203459.jpg
when i used conditioner after a long time some days agoIMG_20240811_211055.jpg
IMG_20240811_211219.jpg
end last year to this year startIMG_20240811_205926.jpgIMG_20240811_210042.jpg

SHORT HAIR AFTER CUT
from last year and this year(most pics have lens have heavy lens distortion cause i was trying to click funny or sad pics )
IMG_20240811_205249.jpg
i was very angry cause the usual person who cuts my hair left and some random guy cut it
IMG_20240811_205938.jpg

pic with the least lens distortion (yes i have big ears plz take it into account)
IMG_20240811_210543.jpg

IMG_20240811_210403.jpg
i don't have much pics of hair

but i got a hair clipper (with 10 guards) day before yesterday for trimming my facial hair cause when i shave i look mtf trans
i bought a hair cutting equipment used by barber instead of a beard trimmer because it a discount and they prices were practically same

should i buzz or get that abomination of an haircut (i tell my barber to cut my hair short he does that )

i think buzz will also look bad on me but i am planning on doing which looks better

ALSO MY HEAD SHAPE IS WEIRD
pic from January(least lens distortion pic i have)
IMG_20240809_123948.jpg

pic with my current hair wet and fully slicked back (i have not used comb i did it with my hands)
(there might be lens distortion cause i clicked my hands from arm length away)
IMG_20240811_211716.jpg

i have not used a comb in any of these pics just ran my finger through my hair
but when i do before going to school or somewhere important
i wet my hair and set my hair like this
images (85).jpeg

what should i do if u any ideas or advice give me

@sigma
@Whitepill
@JohnnyCage
@Clone
@fable
@Wilk
@n9wiff

Last edited:
get a middle part just a little longer than the pics shown

there is a picture where it is parted in the middle and it has a little wavy bit, it’s sexy

Attachments

• IMG_4652.jpeg
    IMG_4652.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
the first 4 pics look good
the rest not really
what should i do bro if i get a haircut thats too stylish or long school will tell me to get normal cut

also i dont know where to get a good haircut
and the place i go to get my haircut its just a place that keeps people hair short i think they are not good stylers

if i get a good haircut and school tells me get a normal cut then i should buzz right
rn i should just let it grow

what should i do bro if i get a haircut thats too stylish or long school will tell me to get normal cut

and the place i go to get my haircut its just a place that keeps people hair short i think they are not good stylers

if i get a good haircut and school tells me get a normal cut then i should buzz right
let it grow till they tell you no
then trim it two inches

India is legit worse than Nazi Germany. Can't even have a haircut

India is legit worse than Nazi Germany. Can't even have a haircut
they believe if they allow kids to be attractive they will not focus on studies and be involved the opposite gender all the time

they believe if they allow kids to be attractive they will not focus on studies and be involved the opposite gender all the time
Bruh. Can't argue with that, although it is absolutely retarded. Males are able to start a career only at 30 anyway, cuz of ageism. They should just have fun before that

Government ruins everything, as usual

let it grow till they tell you no
then trim it two inches
my hair is longest in front and shortest in the back
where and how should i trim the two inches
IMG_20240811_234558.jpg

Bruh. Can't argue with that, although it is absolutely retarded. Males are able to start a career only at 30 anyway, cuz of ageism. They should just have fun before that

Government ruins everything, as usual
theres no law the teachers tell u to cut ur and sometimes they call a barber to cut ur hair if its long

I NEVER COMB MY HAIR IF I DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT SOMEWHERE IMPORTANT

LONG AND MEDIUM LENGTH HAIR(i don't grow hair longer than this)

1 month from past to yesterday pics(not in order the longer , the later its been clicked)
View attachment 35813View attachment 35798
View attachment 35804View attachment 35805
when i used conditioner after a long time some days agoView attachment 35800
View attachment 35799
end last year to this year startView attachment 35802View attachment 35801

SHORT HAIR AFTER CUT
from last year and this year(most pics have lens have heavy lens distortion cause i was trying to click funny or sad pics )
View attachment 35810
i was very angry cause the usual person who cuts my hair left and some random guy cut it
View attachment 35809

pic with the least lens distortion (yes i have big ears plz take it into account)
View attachment 35808

View attachment 35807
i don't have much pics of hair

but i got a hair clipper (with 10 guards) day before yesterday for trimming my facial hair cause when i shave i look mtf trans
i bought a hair cutting equipment used by barber instead of a beard trimmer because it a discount and they prices were practically same

should i buzz or get that abomination of an haircut (i tell my barber to cut my hair short he does that )

i think buzz will also look bad on me but i am planning on doing which looks better

ALSO MY HEAD SHAPE IS WEIRD
pic from January(least lens distortion pic i have)
View attachment 35814

pic with my current hair wet and fully slicked back (i have not used comb i did it with my hands)
(there might be lens distortion cause i clicked my hands from arm length away)
View attachment 35815

i have not used a comb in any of these pics just ran my finger through my hair
but when i do before going to school or somewhere important
i wet my hair and set my hair like this
View attachment 35817

what should i do if u any ideas or advice give me

@sigma
@Whitepill
@JohnnyCage
@Clone
@fable
@Wilk
@n9wiff
If wasn’t for your school you could’ve pulled off a nice mullet, you have good hair texture and it would make your side profile look nicer. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an Indian with a mullet though 😭

I was born with curly hair
I had it till i got it shaved for some festival ritual after i was 2.5 years old
My dad used to have curly hair( i saw in black and white photo)
My lil sister has always had very wavy hair and she mogs me