- Joined
- Jun 15, 2025
- Messages
- 995
- Online time
- 1d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,275
Right now it has these underscores on both sides which are lowkey kinda annyoying..... Should I change it to Cloverr or not??? >//<
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@salchipapa guess the userRight now it has these underscores on both sides which are lowkey kinda annyoying..... Should I change it to Cloverr or not??? >//<
Trueleast obvious @Darkeningstar alt
u foolin nun granpaTrue
I think it’s cuteRight now it has these underscores on both sides which are lowkey kinda annyoying..... Should I change it to Cloverr or not??? >//<
ur pfp always confuses meI think it’s cute
I have a sexy voiceu foolin nun granpa
Sexyur pfp always confuses me
i always think its like a snake when i see itSexy
how come i wasn’t allowed to hear it?I have a sexy voice
you are a sexy middle aged manI have a sexy voice
Okokhow come i wasn’t allowed to hear it?![]()
@Darkeningstar is a closeted transsexualleast obvious @Darkeningstar alt