Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should I get a gf

Lol know I be trolling girls alot, you guys believe me right? I seem like a guy who could pull alot of girls! I could easily pull one of I tried guys
At skating rink I fell in front of a girl and yelled why did you trip me
 
At skating rink I fell in front of a girl and yelled why did you trip me
They was gon kick me and her out but I just disappeared before
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top