Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
MM ALR I MEAN I DID GET CURTAIN BANGS BUT IM TOO LAZY TO STYLE PROPERLYYes.The solution is always bangs /curtain bangs
YAH!
I always Style them either with a lazy roller thing overnight & hairspray, or a Dyson in the morning, it’s not difficult you just have to find out how you can do it without much effortMM ALR I MEAN I DID GET CURTAIN BANGS BUT IM TOO LAZY TO STYLE PROPERLY

OHOH?? I ALWAYS USED LIKE A IRON WHATEVER ITS CALLED IN ENGLISHI always Style them either with a lazy roller thing overnight & hairspray, or a Dyson in the morning, it’s not difficult you just have to find out how you can do it without much effort![]()
MM DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CUT THEM MYSELFI always Style them either with a lazy roller thing overnight & hairspray, or a Dyson in the morning, it’s not difficult you just have to find out how you can do it without much effort![]()
mhm personally I’d be to scared to cut them myself, so i‘m going to the hairdresser in a few weeks to cut them short again, but maybe watch a YT tutorial and slightly try just trimming a little with good scissors and look how it works, if it’s good you can cut to desired length maybeMM DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CUT THEM MYSELF
