Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should I go for dark triad or do I have the potential to be chadlite+

hungarianmogger01

Instagram: horvath_gy06
I have masculine features but my eyes a little bit too demonic and I am not that attractive but do I still have some potential to be like a htn or a chadlite?

Attachments

• IMG_9327.jpeg
    IMG_9327.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9729.jpeg
    IMG_9729.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9693.jpeg
    IMG_9693.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9733.jpeg
    IMG_9733.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
read my shit on the dark triad trust (the 2.0 version)

I have masculine features but my eyes a little bit too demonic and I am not that attractive but do I still have some potential to be like a htn or a chadlite?
You look like an autist or down syndrome, your forehead is huge and you are squinting and u think u have hunter eyes and shit but in reality ur looking like an autist and combine that big forehead + heavy squinting = you look ugly as fuck and some kid tryna look good, you dont have potential btw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You look like an autist or down syndrome, your forehead is huge and you are squinting and u think u have hunter eyes and shit but in reality ur looking like an autist and combine that big forehead + heavy squinting = you look ugly as f**k and some kid tryna look good, you dont have potential btw
I am not squinting bro but thx for the critics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You look like an autist or down syndrome, your forehead is huge and you are squinting and u think u have hunter eyes and shit but in reality ur looking like an autist and combine that big forehead + heavy squinting = you look ugly as f**k and some kid tryna look good, you dont have potential btw
I am only squinting on the last picture but you can see the difference

:banned: @Dean @Nihilus
Kindly take action against this fucker he's been spamming hate and negativity on every thread

your forehead is huge, also relax your eyes a bit