Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should I perform the Incline BP or Flat BP first? For chest growth

Which one best for Chest growth(Specifically the upper chest)
I've found that it doesn't matter how hard you work your upper chest, it will still look mid if you don't also over work your bottom sides of your Pecs that give your chest that aesthetic shape. You can do that with tricep dips. But yes incline bench is better

Starting with the incline bench press is usually recommended if you want to focus on upper chest growth since it’s harder for most people to build. Doing it first helps with muscle activation when you're fresh. But honestly, it doesn't make a huge difference. The flat bench works more parts, so if your upper chest is already decent, I'd say start with that. Overall, the whole routine matters more than which exercise you start with.