Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll Should I rope

Bump
 
If you genuinely want to die and you're smart and aware , I don't think anyone should block your right to die
You are free to die the same way you are free to live
Based, I am pro right-to-die as well
 
I used to have a legacy on that one forum , mods used to nuke my threads because they were too pro-mortalist
ngl I don't know what forum that is
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top