Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should I switch majors

Laughing Jack

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2025
Messages
161
Online time
10h 17m
Reputation
493
I hate my major and they’re letting me change it to marketing this is my final chance, idk how marketing looks in NA, esp Canada so idk. I’m currently in IT but I hate coding sm
 
dropout
 
Realistically I’d say tech bc of ai and stuff and can more money but marketing is more fun im just not into coding and tech tbh even tho i self studied for a whole year
Isn't coding aka IT and CS a jobless major?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top