Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

i still thinking about itchange it
View attachment 147009
same place diff poseLet's see the options
I mean go for it If you don't like it you can always change it back.same place diff pose
i wanted to pick one where face is visivle but probably will scare off some people so idkThis one is iconic for you
Do what you feel likei wanted to pick one where face is visivle but probably will scare off some people so idk
i feel like its not worth it so i will not change it tbhDo what you feel like
Yeah I guessi feel like its not worth it so i will not change it tbh
I just realized what it is tbhdo i change my avi or this one already good one?
dont call me boring tbhI just realized what it is tbh
Change it it’s getting boring
sorry I didn’t mean itdont call me boring tbh
sure you didsorry I didn’t mean it
I actually didn’t I meant your avi is kind of getting boring not yousure you did
thats me on my avi bruhI actually didn’t I meant your avi is kind of getting boring not you
Im sorry I didn’t knowthats me on my avi bruh