- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
Become a bottle girl? Do u think it’ll be easy or not? It’s like my dream job after being a ring girl
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I get ready for work and just stand holding expansive bottles and if im lucky i get tipped for looking cutewhat are these dream jobs
i think you just wanna be a waitress tbhI get ready for work and just stand holding expansive bottles and if im lucky i get tipped for looking cute
Not really plus you'll be extremely sexualized in a male dominated fieldDo u think it’ll be easy or not?
What about club promoter?Not really plus you'll be extremely sexualized in a male dominated field
these are like gta jobs istgWhat about club promoter?
@Darkeningstar jfl at this guy and purity culture am I right har har har
Im much more pure than you'll ever be I never sleep around and never try to become a sex object@Darkeningstar jfl at this guy and purity culture am I right har har har
I’m a man with a machine gun@Darkeningstar jfl at this guy and purity culture am I right har har har
Nah i like whores@Darkeningstar jfl at this guy and purity culture am I right har har har
Raised in a muslim household in Dubai by the way
And? That's what life is about!!Not really plus you'll be extremely sexualized in a male dominated field
Same one who is against objectifying womenYeah you're hot they'd love you!
BottlejobPursuerpursue ur dreams bae
So you are ok with men objectifying women? You are misogynistic!And? That's what life is about!!
Me? I'm known as the whore of this website btw plsssss i was talking about getting into prostitution a few months backSame one who is against objectifying women
Ok this was a good oneBottlejobPursuer
I think that’s what she wantsNot really plus you'll be extremely sexualized in a male dominated field
ok wait bottlejob sounds sexual wtfOk this was a good one
Being the owner looks far safer and less stressful indeed. When i've worked in the nightlife the boss was just preparing and checking things before opening. After that he was just in his deskWhat about club promoter?
??????????????????? you're fucking 15talking about getting into prostitution![]()
Wdym being a stripper is firethink of every dream job possible and you can make it
as long as its not working on a strip club
ok wait bottlejob sounds sexual wtf
Serving expensive alcohol bottles to rich guys, while walking in heels & lingerieWhat’s a bottle girl
lol aren’t u muslimBecome a bottle girl? Do u think it’ll be easy or not? It’s like my dream job after being a ring girl
Raised in a muslim household in Dubai by the way
U guys r so clueless there so many women only clubs in Dubailol aren’t u muslim
Frérot t'es srx quand tu balance çalol aren’t u muslim
Vu qu’elle vit dans un pays muslimFrérot t'es srx quand tu balance ça
Frérot, as-tu déjà vu comment se comportent nos beurettes localesVu qu’elle vit dans un pays muslim
je n’aurais jamais imaginé qu’elle puisse avoir ce genre d’idées lol
Ironic cuz he simps for e-girls here + talked about fw a bih online, hypocrites ngl@Darkeningstar jfl at this guy and purity culture am I right har har har
bro I js know ur chatting shit cuz u said beurettesFrérot, as-tu déjà vu comment se comportent nos beurettes locales
Hell nah if you let your girl do ts, ur a cuckServing expensive alcohol bottles to rich guys, while walking in heels & lingerie
Elles sont encore pire que les françaises lolFrérot, as-tu déjà vu comment se comportent nos beurettes locales
I just said people are suprised that muslim girls can have life choices like this, but here in France the french muslim girls are 10x worse than you (for a comparison, nothing personal)bro I js know ur chatting shit cuz u said beurettes
Lola...Become a bottle girl? Do u think it’ll be easy or not? It’s like my dream job after being a ring girl
Compréhensible. Ce thread est déjà un avant-goûtElles sont encore pire que les françaises lol
deja que j"aime pas trop les maghrebines
Who?Ironic cuz he simps for e-girls here + talked about fw a bih online, hypocrites ngl
You mistyped "I'm insecure and can't stand my woman making it in sales "Hell nah if you let your girl do ts, ur a cuck
I dont have a problem but if your gonna preach abt being traditional and abstaining from ts then its hypocriticalWho?
I said nothingI dont have a problem but if your gonna preach abt being traditional and abstaining from ts then its hypocritical
I swear they get pissed if we’re dressed in full burka but also get pissed when we’re notI just said people are suprised that muslim girls can have life choices like this, but here in France the french muslim girls are 10x worse than you (for a comparison, nothing personal)
yeah like I told u I work in PR can u relax….You mistyped "I'm insecure and can't stand my woman making it in sales "
Non-muslims guys don't want them in burquasI swear they get pissed if we’re dressed in full burka but also get pissed when we’re not