Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide show me how to become a better dark triad with my nortic dna

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dye you hair, eyebrows, lashes, grow out lashes, put on more muscle, consider dark color eye contacts maybe, more muscle
i reapect the answer. some of that falls into dark triad. ik when u think “dark triad” its only natural to guess u have to have all basic dark texture but that is incorrect. ty for the advice though. also i would nevver get rid of my eye color its fogg/iceberg blue . wich is basicaly 10/10 i might even want em brighter yk. it adds to the striking features required to be a fashion model

You can't u need the bones for that if colouring could make dark triad everyone except whites would be dark traid

I saw ur pics u have shit fwhr and midface ratio get lefort 2 or keep copin

You can't u need the bones for that if colouring could make dark triad everyone except whites would be dark traid
He looks good bro chill, not my type at all cuz I don’t like blondes but still he’s very good looking

Not dark triad (the topic is dark triad) and he needs lefort 2 to fix his failos

Not dark triad (the topic is dark triad) and he needs lefort 2 to fix his failos
bro i hate to say it but ive had my entire bonestructure compared to richard ramirez😂 even w a fade image u can see i have the best
never said coloring pal

bro i hate to say it but ive had my entire bonestructure compared to richard ramirez😂 even w a fade image u can see i have the best

never said coloring pal
Stop coping u look nun like the dark triad god and what exactly did u mean by nordic dna and other people are talking about colouring and thats the most common cope answer u will get so i clearing misconceptions

Stop coping u look nun like the dark triad god and what exactly did u mean by nordic dna and other people are talking about colouring and thats the most common cope answer u will get so i clearing misconceptions
U also dont have the best bone structure and ur ratio are utter dog shit

U also dont have the best bone structure and ur ratio are utter dog shit
sure pal sure but do u get any bitches? every b***h flocks to me. i wonder why.. also how old ru bro💀1713644380887.pngi have a feeling u look like this💀