Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@shredded4summer

I can’t be nice without n*****s thinking I’m hitting on them
That’s why I’m rude to moids
You’re cute you’re adorable you look like you’ve never touched a woman and I like that I think I have a virgin kink
 
So she hit on me, I told her we are just friends , we started larping that we were dating any other thing is larp
When did I hit on you niggaaaaa why are you making shit up
Been telling you the whole week I don’t want you, I never hit on you and you mistook my kindness for hitting on you
 
IMG_4677.png

‚if I had an actual man I wouldn’t even have a phone’
‚I Rather die than get chosen by you,
I’ll just ropemaxx’
But yeah I wanted you and I was hitting on you
 
You think you’re slick cause you deleted it off dc chat but I screenshotted that shit as soon as you sent it n***a
 
Bulbous nose, uee, lazy eye, long middlethird, under eye... and the goddammit T50
I don’t have a lazy eye usually it’s just cause I haven’t really slept cause I was traveling. it happens when my eyes are tired , long lower third is actually a good thing isn’t that forward growth lol ? I agree with under eyes and nose tho but seriously worst rate I got was low htn
 
I don’t have a lazy eye usually it’s just cause I haven’t really slept cause I was traveling. it happens when my eyes are tired , long lower third is actually a good thing isn’t that forward growth lol ? I agree with under eyes and nose tho but seriously worst rate I got was low htn
I said longer middlethird, not lowerthird.
And it's neever a good thing
Idk org is weird.i got from ltn to htn lmao
I only trust my vision, If you disagree it's okay
 
I said longer middlethird, not lowerthird.
And it's neever a good thing
Idk org is weird.i got from ltn to htn lmao
I only trust my vision, If you disagree it's okay
Long middle third is more masculine btw I’m still in the normal range it’s just slightly long
Anyways that’s the worse pic of me cause I’m bulking and didn’t sleep or even shave. I’d say like a high mtn in it tbh forgetting about the lazy eye part cause it’s temporary
 
He literally started this whole joke and said we’re just trolling people on forum
There’s a reason he don’t got no pms of me being like that 😭 idc it’s ok
you’re acting like I wanted you… why would I want an ethniccel
It was supposed to be a joke the whole time and you keep making threads like this and making it seem like I’m in love with you because you lack attention
Don’t talk to me you’re weird
I accepted this bs the first 10 times
Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself
Brutal 😭😭

EC77A366-08B7-4CD6-803A-D3BC87C650D0.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top