- Joined
- Sep 5, 2024
- Messages
- 21,763
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 3d 9h
- Reputation
- 79,470
@Marlonmogsyouhaha post
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im always saying high t stuffShould I make a new one you need to say something high t
Pretend you're DarkeningstarIm always saying high t stuff
n***a Just send the old one we can make a new one laterPretend you're Darkeningstar
Nah g I'm making peak twustn***a Just send the old one we can make a new one later
Calm down gNah g I'm making peak twust
Send me ur old pfp and say some sigma bdsm shitCalm down g
Yeah n***a go fuck yourself im not finding the old pfpSend me ur old pfp and say some sigma bdsm shit
That'll do igYeah n***a go fuck yourself im not finding the old pfp
Goes togethersigma and glam in the same phrase
Didnt even mean it tbhThat'll do ig
Im an exhibitionistI thought this forum had a private messages feature
I’m a pessimistIm an exhibitionist
you are not rust cohle n***aI’m a pessimist
Alright he’s all yours I’m an optimist and sometimes a realist or the opposite maybe even a nihilist or a capitalist hell I might be even an Empiricistyou are not rust cohle n***a