Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Sigma Introduction Thread

type 8 civilization is crazy, mostly indeterminate and highly speculative, so you can use more creativity with that, and combine it with theoretical structures and ideas
you should research CTCs, hyperbolic einstein rosen bridges (do hella research on black and white holes, as well as gravitational time dilation and wormholes), dyson mega structures, halos, alderson disk and other ring like structures
and geology+other hypotheical biochemstry, i was doing research on that today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothetical_types_of_biochemistry
screenshotted and bookmarked (if i didn’t have finals i would have looked into it immediately)
if i wasn’t forced into medicine by my parents maybe i would have had time for researching this and writing it
i am definitely including dyson spheres, this civilization will have taken up the energy of most of the stars in the universe already

do you just watch youtube videos to learn btw?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
screenshotted and bookmarked (if i didn’t have finals i would have looked into it immediately)
if i wasn’t forced into medicine by my parents maybe i would have had time for researching this and writing it
i am definitely including dyson spheres, this civilization will have taken up the energy of most of the stars in the universe already

do you just watch youtube videos to learn btw?
you can if you want to, youtube is a good source. but if you want to learn faster i recommend doing further research, sites containing info on science, an example of something basic would be wikipedia. i dont particularly look for a specific site, but yeah. for some theoretical and interesting stuff i would recommend the channel Sciencephile the AI, he is excellent in presenting hypothetical things that can be applied to SciFi

you can if you want to, youtube is a good source. but if you want to learn faster i recommend doing further research, sites containing info on science, an example of something basic would be wikipedia. i dont particularly look for a specific site, but yeah. for some theoretical and interesting stuff i would recommend the channel Sciencephile the AI, he is excellent in presenting hypothetical things that can be applied to SciFi
ok thanks i’ll probably also take a class
my brother recommended me channels like melodysheep have you watched them?

i first got the idea for this book after watching “journey to the edge of the universe” (documentary) you should check it out if you haven’t already tho i assume you have it’s really popular

apparently i am already subscribed to that channel i’ll check out the videos tho when i have time

ok thanks i’ll probably also take a class
my brother recommended me channels like melodysheep have you watched them?

i first got the idea for this book after watching “journey to the edge of the universe” (documentary) you should check it out if you haven’t already tho i assume you have it’s really popular
Journey to the Edge of the Universe by SEA? I am an avid watcher of him, his videos are excellent, all of them, but they are more scientific and informative than hypothetical and fun, which is why I recommended Sciencephile the AI for a more creative inspiration.
I have watched melodysheep, definitely a good source of creative inspiration, very interesting but entirely hypothetical. Should've recommended him but I forgot

Journey to the Edge of the Universe by SEA? I am an avid watcher of him, his videos are excellent, all of them, but they are more scientific and informative than hypothetical and fun, which is why I recommended Sciencephile the AI for a more creative inspiration.
I have watched melodysheep, definitely a good source of creative inspiration, very interesting but entirely hypothetical. Should've recommended him but I forgot
no it’s by national geographic, idk who SEA is, should i check them out?
also i think informative would be helpful because i do need a baseline if i am going to be designing an entire universe

no it’s by national geographic, idk who SEA is, should i check them out?
also i think informative would be helpful because i do need a baseline if i am going to be designing an entire universe
sure
you should check SEA out he is awesome

subscribed 💯💯
when i watch and if i get other ideas ill discuss them with you if interested
you could study biology, chemistry, ecology, politics, and some robotics to create your alien people and their society btw

you could study biology, chemistry, ecology, politics, and some robotics to create your alien people and their society btw
yeaaa i have so much to study before i even start writing thanks for the suggestions
also need to study economy because the different societies will have different currencies