Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Skin care

Jencarloreyes23

Hello I’m looking for if there is any products that can help reduce redness in the cheeks primarily I use the adveno redness cleanser but it doesn’t seem to help any suggestions?

i have a similar problem if anyone knows please help

for me its probably caused by my makeup towel when i remove my makeup :/ i noticed my skin is less red on the days i dont wear makeup

Hello I’m looking for if there is any products that can help reduce redness in the cheeks primarily I use the adveno redness cleanser but it doesn’t seem to help any suggestions?
15% azelaic acid applied twice daily
i have a similar problem if anyone knows please help

for me its probably caused by my makeup towel when i remove my makeup :/ i noticed my skin is less red on the days i dont wear makeup
probably irritation try find different makeup ignrediants which are less irritating, or mosteriuser with something that contains anti-irritants such as allantoin