Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Skin

Demonstrator

give me alert dopamine
Established Member
• Humidifier
• Moisturiser
• Vitamin C serum
• Red light therapy
• Dermaroller
• Sunscreen
•Retin A
• Copper peptides
•Collegen supplements

my skin is eczma prone and dry
is there anything i should add or remove
this is all the stuff im buying when i get a job for my skinmaxxing

You have the perfect skincare routine - I'm intrigued about why you are using copper peptide though.

I got really really good results from derma rolling. After like a week or so you get a dry skin "face mask" by after exfoliating my skin looked model tier ded srs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have the perfect skincare routine - I'm intrigued about why you are using copper peptide though.

I got really really good results from derma rolling. After like a week or so you get a dry skin "face mask" by after exfoliating my skin looked model tier ded srs.
im not using all this yet its just a plan right now ill do more research on copper peptides as i dont know much about them yet

this should be a good routine though i hope

Reactions: Neo
vitamin c serum better than vit c supplements?
vit c serum is more expensive tbh.

Back