Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Skincare routine and questions

ddunkin

Items I use to help skin
Silk Pillowcase (change every 3 days)
Pimple Patches

Routine

AM
  • Panoxyl
  • Ice face 3 min
  • Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
  • Cerave Moisturizer + SPF
PM
  • Panoxyl
  • Cerave PM Moisturizer
Questions

What's missing in my routine?
How should I wash my face in the middle of the day? Do I reapply products after?
Anything recommended other than my hand to wash face?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you don't notice it, you won't need it.

Once at morning and one before you sleep.

Reapply products both times.

I used a silicone face scrub for a while. It didn't make much difference tbh.
I need to wash my face after the gym/football will water do?
And I think I’m going to start on using cetaphil cleanser and see how it goes instead of panoxyl. Because I’m not happy with my skin rn but haven’t been on a consistent routine.
Is this is a good idea? Starting with less harsh product and seeing if it works

I need to wash my face after the gym/football will water do?
Depends. I used to just do facial cleanser + moisturizer after my workouts/footbal/bike riding sessions.

And I think I’m going to start on using cetaphil cleanser and see how it goes instead of panoxyl. Because I’m not happy with my skin rn but haven’t been on a consistent routine.
I hate Cetaphil, never liked it. I had best results with SA cleanser from La Roche Posay.

Give it a try though if you want, everyone has their preferences.
been on a consistent routine.
This is extremely important.
Is this is a good idea? Starting with less harsh product and seeing if it works
Yes! Your skincare routine should be as MINIMAL as possible, only use what you need.

I’m going to start using cetaphil since I have it and just picked up a new nighttime moisturizer because I think mine was too old.
Is there any wipes to use to clean face after workout or mid day if face got dirty?

I’m going to start using cetaphil since I have it and just picked up a new nighttime moisturizer because I think mine was too old.
Is there any wipes to use to clean face after workout or mid day if face got dirty?
IDK about this one. I've never used wipes.

Depends. I used to just do facial cleanser + moisturizer after my workouts/footbal/bike riding sessions.

I hate Cetaphil, never liked it. I had best results with SA cleanser from La Roche Posay.

Give it a try though if you want, everyone has their preferences.

This is extremely important.

Yes! Your skincare routine should be as MINIMAL as possible, only use what you need.
Been using panoxyl at night and cetaphil cleanser in the morning and night. Moisturizer as well, and my skin has never looked worse. Is this purging from panoxyl? I’m about 2 weeks in consistently

Attachments

• IMG_8775.jpeg
    IMG_8775.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 6
Been using panoxyl at night and cetaphil cleanser in the morning and night. Moisturizer as well, and my skin has never looked worse. Is this purging from panoxyl? I’m about 2 weeks in consistently
I have no experience with panoxyl, sorry man

Could just be too much product irritating your skin....

I have no experience with panoxyl, sorry man
Any experience with benzoyl peroxide? I’m just trying to figure out if I stick with this for 3-4 more weeks to see if I see improvement

Any experience with benzoyl peroxide? I’m just trying to figure out if I stick with this for 3-4 more weeks to see if I see improvement
I used it as spot treatment, worked pretty well and would recommend. Not expensive too.

I used it as spot treatment, worked pretty well and would recommend. Not expensive too.
That’s what panoxyl is, just in a face wash.
I think I’m going to stick with it just to see if it gets better after the purging phase they talk about. They say it will last 4-6 weeks but idk if it should be this bad

Items I use to help skin
Silk Pillowcase (change every 3 days)
Pimple Patches

Routine

AM
  • Panoxyl
  • Ice face 3 min
  • Cerave Moisturizer + SPF
PM
  • Panoxyl
  • Cerave PM Moisturizer
Questions

What's missing in my routine?
How should I wash my face in the middle of the day? Do I reapply products after?
Anything recommended other than my hand to wash face?
i used to have a good amount of acne myself, the only important thing is to be very consistent with your skincare and make it simple. when i had to get rid of scars/discoloration i used the good molecules discoloration serum (works well and is very cheap) after it all looked healed i just removed it from my routine. i only use spf, la roche posay cleanser and moisturizer, and volufiline. (idk whether volufiline is cope or not, i use it on my under eyes and lips). just keep things simple and be consistent.

Solid routine