Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Skincare routine

Harvey929

school mogger
Reputable
Established
Morning
1. Soft Cleanser
2. Acne Cleanser
3. SPF
4. Moisturiser
5. Pimple Cream

Evening
1. Acne Cleanser
2. Moisturiser
3. Pimple cream
4. Face mask

Any advice will be appreciated

Morning
1. Soft Cleanser
2. Acne Cleanser
3. SPF
4. Moisturiser
5. Pimple Cream

Evening
1. Acne Cleanser
2. Moisturiser
3. Pimple cream
4. Face mask

add tretnoin and keep 1 cleanser

what is pimple cream (i think someone is scamming you)

Two cleansers is two much + mask is usually done 2-3 times a week, not everyday

dunno difference between soft and acne cleanser
put moisturizer then spf
pimple cream can leave marks on the face so when youre going outside you dont want people to see spots of cream. i'd recommend only doing it at night

also what face mask are you using? there is the exfoliating masks and the moisturizer masks. if it is a moisturizer mask i would recommend doing it before the moisturizer cream

My skincare is just diet tbh

Morning
1. Soft Cleanser
2. Acne Cleanser
3. SPF
4. Moisturiser
5. Pimple Cream

Evening
1. Acne Cleanser
2. Moisturiser
3. Pimple cream
4. Face mask

Why are you using a second cleanser in the morning? Makes zero sense. Just use the soft one in the morning and the harsh one after. SPF also comes after everything else, not before. That pimple cream probably isn't doing much either ngl, you can keep using it in the morning (or switch to a better serum) but I'd get Retin-A for the night.

If you don't want to read all that, this would be your new routine if you take my advice:
Morning
1. Weak Cleanser
2. Pimple Cream or Azelaic Acid or Vitamin C
3. Moisturizer
4. SPF

Night
1. Acne Cleanser
2. Retin-A or Tazorac
3. Moisturizer
4. Mask 2-3x/week

Why are you using a second cleanser in the morning? Makes zero sense. Just use the soft one in the morning and the harsh one after. SPF also comes after everything else, not before. That pimple cream probably isn't doing much either ngl, you can keep using it in the morning (or switch to a better serum) but I'd get Retin-A for the night.

If you don't want to read all that, this would be your new routine if you take my advice:
Morning
1. Weak Cleanser
2. Pimple Cream or Azelaic Acid or Vitamin C
3. Moisturizer
4. SPF

Night
1. Acne Cleanser
2. Retin-A or Tazorac
3. Moisturizer
4. Mask 2-3x/week
^nah honestly this is still too much

Morning:
gentle cleanser
natural moisturizer
SPF 50 mineral sunscreen

Evening:
gentle cleanser
retinoid (tret, tazarotene, or adapalene)
natural moisturizer

in addition, take pantothenic acid supplements every day and do red light therapy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks for the replies guys, i’ll make sure to go and buy everything on the weekend

thanks for the replies guys, i’ll make sure to go and buy everything on the weekend
you can buy tretinoin and/or tazarotene from alldaychemist for like $10 apiece