Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Skincare

Don’t know if you have this brand wherever you’re from but for me I have moderate acne on my forehead and face and after using this it’s almost all gone. Just use twice daily and ts will be gone in weeks
1726494146194.jpeg

diet, shower filter and if all else fails tret then accutane if it doesnt work. My plan right now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1280x1080 Looksmaxxing 14
D Looksmaxxing 3
M Ratings 15
Harvey929 Looksmaxxing 15