Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

smth is cursed here

Sometimes I hear a cat screaming in pain at night
I've heard that a fox roams the street (we have a lot of green nearby) so he might slay house cats, those screams are actually unsettling
I live in England where they're are many foxes and none have killed my neighbours cats, the screams are probably the sound of the fox they make an awful screeching sound
 
Sometimes I hear a cat screaming in pain at night
I've heard that a fox roams the street (we have a lot of green nearby) so he might slay house cats, those screams are actually unsettling
 
I live in England where they're are many foxes and none have killed my neighbours cats, the screams are probably the sound of the fox they make an awful screeching sound
hmm maybe you're right or they're just mating sounds, aren't cats annoying as fuck when they're horny?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top