Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

So how do I not go crazy

Lmtnboy1748

🪄🎩
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 30, 2026
Messages
9,191
Reputation
17,434
When I get a ocd spiral and is real event ocd with backdoor spike and gronil respond 👀 should I just end it right now
 
When I get a ocd spiral and is real event ocd with backdoor spike and gronil respond 👀 should I just end it right now
no keep living and see where it gets u or dont keep living, its your choice, there is no right or wrong, thats also how i see my life
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top