Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

So many chinese people abuse animals

Donotcum69

Scam alert
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Messages
402
Online time
17h 34m
Reputation
725
truly a barbaric race, they crush kittens' heads until its brain matter spools out, eat dogs, abuse and torture monkeys for no reason and the worst part is the freaks who do this to an extreme level arent even given a second glance by "normal" ccp citizens. Yet pigskins will fetisish them because they make k dramas or some weird shit and look better than curries or sea g***s who dont do it to this extreme level (sea g***s are still sick freaks tho like I made the thread about them last week)
 
Basically what you’re saying is that my face is average ?
 
You're just begging for a ban at this point what the fuck are these threads

Get a grip n***a
 
chinnes dont feel human to me
And this is different from the haha n*****s are monkeys posts

n*****s etc do seem human to me, just retarded

c****s do not feel human at all, to the point where I get shocked if one expresses human emotion

Everyone’s seen those Chinese gore videos where nobody gaf even if a kid gets shot in broad daylight

I genuinely get surprised when I see a c***k show care for their children besides wanting them to study. When I found out that some Chinese kids at schools parents got them video games or gifts I was completely in shock

For the women 10x more than the men especially
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top