- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
I hate it so much. So much filth. 90% of the world deserves to be eradicated. I don't want to have anything to do with all this.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And you just figured this out?I hate it so much. So much filth. 90% of the world deserves to be eradicated. I don't want to have anything to do with all this.
NoAnd you just figured this out?
Perhapshow mfs be acting after not gooning for a day
He is acting like he is not one of them.And you just figured this out?
He is acting like he is not one of them.
It was funny once.
I don’t have any other Hungarian photos for youIt was funny once.