Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

So my body type and eating habits and my overall ugliness might not even be my fault

I should have never told you that I have it too and I look fine stop the cope
Well you just had a better genetic baseline, in my case it was always over and the only thing I have left to get excited about is goyslop
 
average foid cope

take some responsibility op
 
I got anti depressants at 17 it’s not that bad
 
It's all genetics, it's our parents fault
 
average foid cope

take some responsibility op
I have nothing to take responsibility, infact all of this shit about losing weight and getting plastic surgery is just cope as I'd just be ugly and malnourisehd instead of ugly and fat
 
  • Like
Reactions: htn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top