Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story some italian kid

Deleted Member 61421

My heart goes out to certain individuals, bye
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
23,238
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 1h
Reputation
61,586
after flexing diving skills with his bro, bro came up to me when i was hanging off the side railings.

Bro randomly said to me after a convo

“u beeg” *points out biceps*

i laugh it off cuz what else r u meant to say bro does not understand english, bro then stares at my face and says

“u iz zo beautiful” I say “what”
“u iz zooo beautiful”

later on bro tells me to flex my bicep randomly and then he gasps and touches my bicep, and starts asking where what is my name and other shit.

@Darkeningstar thoughts on this since ur from italy?
 
That is a crazy allegation to just throw around

1000063585.jpg
 
Y is ur name tulip
Because it's pretty and feminine i'm giving soft and dainty and not busted brick vibed like some of the swole backs here!! Why are you gay? Answer me that. Why does 50% of your brain..not even 50 but about 80 have an attraction to males, were you molested?
 
Because it's pretty and feminine i'm giving soft and dainty and not busted brick vibed like some of the swole backs here!! Why are you gay? Answer me that. Why does 50% of your brain..not even 50 but about 80 have an attraction to males, were you molested?
someone casted a love spell on me
 
You're a gay man find a hobby n***a like why is my name even being typed on your keyboard?
Pls ban yourself you are insufferable what is even keeping you alive
 
Pls ban yourself you are insufferable what is even keeping you alive
"what is keeping you alive" and my life surpasses yours in about every aspect. You lost when you took it up the ass. Once again stay in your lane. Wont take long till that hiv catches up to you and leaves you in a wheelchair homo!!!
 
"what is keeping you alive" and my life surpasses yours in about every aspect. You lost when you took it up the ass. Once again stay in your lane. Wont take long till that hiv catches up to you and leaves you in a wheelchair homo!!!
Yada yada yada dnr
 
Fucking sad lmao. Like now you're gonna go to hell. Like i still have hope because my relations with women dont surpass sex. But you want the full package like you're gonna burn jfl. Sad
Hell is a man-made realm, it’s not real.
 
"what is keeping you alive" and my life surpasses yours in about every aspect. You lost when you took it up the ass. Once again stay in your lane. Wont take long till that hiv catches up to you and leaves you in a wheelchair homo!!!
stop fangirling
 
her songs always sound so grand and theatre-like. I don’t understand a single lyric she is saying though but atleast serbian sounds romantic
This song has simple lyrics but the melody is really romantic i love that her music sounds so theatre like

Verse 1
I know I was just one of the many
Who gave you all and never asked why
But I was the only one with courage
To look at you and say goodbye

Chorus (2x)
Tomorrow you’ll be my ex
And I’ll be yours as well
Everything will be ex-labeled
Me, our love, and yourself

Verse 2
I know I was one of the many
Who did everything just for you
But I was the only one brave enough
To say we’re finally through

Chorus (2x)

Verse 3
I know I was one of the many
Who’d never cheat or lie to you
But only I had the strength inside
To end it and start anew
 
This song has simple lyrics but the melody is really romantic i love that her music sounds so theatre like

Verse 1
I know I was just one of the many
Who gave you all and never asked why
But I was the only one with courage
To look at you and say goodbye

Chorus (2x)
Tomorrow you’ll be my ex
And I’ll be yours as well
Everything will be ex-labeled
Me, our love, and yourself

Verse 2
I know I was one of the many
Who did everything just for you
But I was the only one brave enough
To say we’re finally through

Chorus (2x)

Verse 3
I know I was one of the many
Who’d never cheat or lie to you
But only I had the strength inside
To end it and start anew
her songs are always about loss and heartbreak. Though it does not plant a doubt in mind
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top