Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Some n****r frauding my credit card

call your bank, they have lines for ts
I already tried,they told me to come over and do bunch of shit and due to personal reasons it would be hard. I emailed the “skin” website to stop accepting transactions from that card.
 
I already tried,they told me to come over and do bunch of shit and due to personal reasons it would be hard. I emailed the “skin” website to stop accepting transactions from that card.
you should cancel the card maybe but idk abt how credit cards work
 
Probably scam online purchase? I’m not sure,but freezing and canceling my credit card is high effort and I’m currently in the process of talking with the website.
good luck man

also make sure u make it clear that you don't play the game or whatever skins they r buying cos they might investigate u for fraud
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top