- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
And prevent the second big org migration from happening cuz some of y’all are insufferable
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
the fuck you doim hardware banned on org
had fun and was myselfthe fuck you do
tuff ass responsehad fun and was myself
im guessing you bought his course as well?Shredded4summer told me ts site was better
You asking this question is an insult to me tbh.im guessing you bought his course as well?
That's the pointYou asking this question is an insult to me tbh.
I wanted to make sure anyways I’m not giving this r****d any more attentionThat's the point
I like you die scum plus you came before the migrationim hardware banned on org
bro I swearrrrrr why r they even hereeeeAnd prevent the second big org migration from happening cuz some of y’all are insufferable
@shredded4summer shredded method plssss plsplspslsplspsossssim guessing you bought his course as well?
Pay me
140 to tell me to eat raw meatPay me