Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Someone plss rate me, Im only 15yo btw.

Onni

Yoo Chico
Screenshot_20231129-210309_Snapchat.jpgScreenshot_20231207-215052_Snapchat.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-172712_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20231210-172712_Snapchat.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
good potencial, nice eyes and eyebrows, 7/10
Thanks, helps me a lot because i have thinked all my life i am ugly , now i have accepted myself and started uograding

Thanks, helps me a lot because i have thinked all my life i am ugly , now i have accepted myself and started uograding
yeah, me the same situation , i hope you turn into a chad bro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Second pic, on the top right, is by far your best one
I can't tell what your chin and jaw look from here very well, but they seem alright
I think what might be throwing off your face in my opinion, is the nose, and maybe the massive eyes, but you can't really fix that
All in all, solid 6-7
Yeah my jaw is good, my nose is a little bit too big mayby but i dont know about the eyes, they arent so massive

Pictures are blured and they have filters too