Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

something holding this forum back

It's not a live forum like neets.net or looksmax.org. You have to consistently refresh the page to get the latest updates
it is, there just isnt a line at the top of the forum showing the refresh so you dont see it and think its not there
like whenever i click an interactive button, my alerts pop up and i get refresh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it is, there just isnt a line at the top of the forum showing the refresh so you dont see it and think its not there
like whenever i click an interactive button, my alerts pop up and i get refresh
You still have to click an interactive button to register to the site that you are still online. That is not a live site

Now at the same time, If it was as booming as .org, you would never get to see tons of threads that would be lost to the sea of info. Balance is key.
That is true. Many good threads on .org have been lost due to thread spamming. The only good thing they've done is keep the offtopic threads away from the recent threads section. Of course there are some good offtopic threads as well, so maybe they can make a separate section for recent offtopic threads.

Yeah. Wish this forum was a little more popular.
It's not even the popularity tbh, it's the fact that you have to constantly refresh to get updates. People would be more engaged if there was instant updates like Looksmax

This is a good discussion point @Whitepill

What do you mean by instant updates? Like the content updates in real time?

I could probably add something like that, but I didn't think it was an issue refreshing the page lol

I don't understand people blaming the rules here so help me understand that better. I feel like if you don't like the rules then just go somewhere else that allows that? There's plenty of other places you can go

This is a good discussion point @Whitepill
thank you :)
What do you mean by instant updates? Like the content updates in real time?
something like that, yeah
I could probably add something like that, but I didn't think it was an issue refreshing the page lol
It isn't an issue for most active members on here, but for people who are new to the forum it could be confusing.
I don't understand people blaming the rules here so help me understand that better. I feel like if you don't like the rules then just go somewhere else that allows that? There's plenty of other places you can go
Some people who come from .org blame the rules, I think if that's what you intended with the rules though that's fine

Back