- Joined
- Apr 5, 2025
- Messages
- 8,579
- Online time
- 24d 18h
- Reputation
- 16,104
I've been like this since I was a kid. Its not the forumчто этот форум делает с людьми
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've been like this since I was a kid. Its not the forumчто этот форум делает с людьми
it is not bad, it's average. be glad you arent below mltbHltb is bad cuz even when I was fat that was my rating
Ill dm my mirror vidthats cool, SEND THE PICS THO
okay perfectIll dm my mirror vid
Even if its average it still means no matter what weight I am i will always look the sameit is not bad, it's average. be glad you arent below mltb
brutal truthEven if its average it still means no matter what weight I am i will always look the same
bullshit, your physique is important af tooEven if its average it still means no matter what weight I am i will always look the same
Facially tho ill always look the samebullshit, your physique is important af too