Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Sometimes I just say I'm virgin

sparse

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
99
Online time
1d 6h
Reputation
356
Or else people won’t take me serious.

My struggle is still realer than most, like damn, I feel bad for the 2 KHHV adults but the subhumanity rages on
 
im 17yo virgin boy but why you say people dont take you serious
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top