- Joined
- Aug 6, 2025
- Messages
- 22,565
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 16d
- Reputation
- 72,224
- Location
- #ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
- Guild
- #ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
I have been Enjoying other things such as Music and Television
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And who are you againI have been Enjoying other things such as Music and Television
No!Is it true that ur a 6”5 black man
Why don’t you Jump off a bridgeIt’s fine I actually enjoy this place more when you’re gone
I love jumping off bridges into water it’s a very fun activityWhy don’t you Jump off a bridge
Still gooning?I have been Enjoying other things such as Music and Television
No Fall On ConcreteI love jumping off bridges into water it’s a very fun activity
Not so much because I’m tired of edgingStill gooning?
High E goonnette ramblingsNo Fall On Concrete
You are very angry and I don’t understand why telling someone to end it over a silly joke isn’t coolNo Fall On Concrete
NooooooNot so much because I’m tired of edging
Hm. You are Right.You are very angry and I don’t understand why telling someone to end it over a silly joke isn’t cool